Initially the Non-Discretionary (i.e. Investors Discretion) portfolio account will be opened. Subsequently the portfolio management shall be expended with the introduction of following schemes:
- Bank's discretionary portfolio account.
- Investor's discretion portfolio management scheme for high net worth investors.
- Profit loss sharing portfolio management scheme (subject to approval of SEC).
Requirements for opening Account
- The account holder has to be physically present while opening an investment account
- Prescribed account opening form has to be filled-up properly
- Two passport size photographs duly attested by an introducer.
- The introducer needs to have an investment account or any other account with Agrani Bank.
- Persons of unsound mind or minors are not eligible to open investment account
- Maximum two accounts can be opened � one in the name of the individual and other jointly.